BOWDIL meets the needs of today's industries by providing fabrication, machining, heat treating and grinding services in one convenient location. Our continued investments in CNC machinery result in part to part uniformity, cost competitiveness and an increase in overall performance. Depending on customer requirements BOWDIL utilizes both manual and CNC machinery to efficiently complete any and all jobs. BOWDIL values all customers from the smallest of jobs to the completion of turn key projects.
- Services offered include include:
- Turning – up to and including 68” in diameter and 252” in length
- Milling – up to and including X = 171”, Y = 64” & Z = 35”
- Planer – open sided planer mill 42” x 42” x 22’, multiple heads
- Grinding – ID, OD, Blanchard & Centerless
- Pressing – assembly, disassembly & straightening
- Fabrication – layout, fitting, welding, forming
- Benchwork – saw cutting and assembly
Sister company Ohio Vertical Heat Treat (O.V.H.T.) has larger CNC turning capabilities up to 113” in diameter and 294” in length. For more information call (216) 965-0124.